Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wrapping up our Vacation!!


Okay so it took us about five hours to get to Hot Springs, Arkansas from Branson, Missouri. We got there and we pretty much knew there wasn't a lot for the girls to do there but while we were passing through we wanted them to see it. So we went up the observation tower, and looked at the views. I would like to add I am soooo terrified of heights!! Anyways at first I was not about to go on the upper level that wasn't glassed in but with much begging, and being made fun of I did. I am glad I did because we got the best pics up there. Then we went to where the locals fill up their containers with the water. I was floored at how many people just kept showing up with big Sparkletts containers, and they would have like four of them. So Madie wanted me to fill up her bottle water with it, and she actually drank it hot. I would love to have something like that around here! Then, we set off and drove about an hour and a half for the real reason Bryan wanted to go to Arkansas. We went to Murfreesboro for the Diamond State Park to dig for diamonds. Both of the girls loved it, they never have that much dirt to play in for hours! It was so hot out there but neither one of them complained they just dug continuously. Madison was all serious about finding a diamond, and well Payton was just playing. Then we headed out, and before we even left the park we decided that when it cools off a little we are planning a camping trip back because their facilities were beautiful. Me and the girls really wanted to stop at a hotel to stay the night, and take a hot shower, but Bryan was more in the mood to finish the track home. So we arrived home about 2:30am on Friday morning. All and all it was a great vacation that went off as planned. We took so many good pics and I wish I could've posted more but it only lets you load so many! We are already excited and planning our next vacation!!



No comments: