Thursday, October 16, 2008

Look Mom I Did It!!!

Madie is super excited!! She finally took her training wheels off, and she did great! I was cooking dinner, and Bryan took the girls outside, and he said she hopped right on and took off. I wish I could have been right there, and I didn't get many pics because she was ready to take off! I was stressing because she is 8, and refused to take them off, but it came all in good time. We love to go ride bikes as a family, and it is going to be so much easier now. We have been telling her forever now that they were only getting in the way, but she finally believed us, and built up that confidence. She usually rides her scooter all the time, which I think was a big reason it took so long. Well, needless to say I don't think she has rode her scooter in 2 weeks!! Now she wants Santa to bring a new bike!! ;)

2 comments:

Andrea & Jim-Britt said...

Good for her!! That is so exciting!! You know Byan is the one who taught me how to ride a bike too! I don't know if he'd remember but I sure do! LOL

Anonymous said...

Congrats Madie. Maybe I can see you ride one day soon.