Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Am DONE...Whoop..Whoop!!

Well, almost anyway!! I have spent the last year of my life in the middle of so much political drama by being the vice president of the PTA! If you know me well that wouldn't surprise you a bit, I have trouble telling people no, and I am very active in Madie's school. Well, after a very tedious school year, and Bryan about to strangle me about a dozen times, it's all coming to an end. I have set up the new PTA for our new school that opens in the fall, and we elected the new board, which I am happily not on!! I have one more event, which is tomorrow! It figures the year that I am VP and in charge of special programs the principal would retire, so we are having a big "bash"! So Bryan finally gets his wife back, he pretty much threatened to kill me if I signed up for another board anytime soon! Just sucks the next two weekends are already full, and I think we need a COLD drink to celebrate!!!

No comments: