Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Let The Dog Days Of Summer Begin!!

Well, the girls took their first dip in the pool on Saturday!! I swear they could swim in the middle of the winter, there was no way Bryan and I were getting in that water! Madie did so much better than we expected, usually the first couple of times every summer she struggles, but this year she did great. Payton amazed us!! Last year she was the weirdest kid ever and screamed the whole time she was in the water, which Bryan loved making worse!! This year she was all about the water, a little too brave for my liking! Oh and in the pictures she has these goofy goggles on, she loved them, and it took us forever to get them off of her!

Daddy got them off by bargaining with FOOD!!



Madie also had her first cheer camp on Saturday too! She was so cute, when the older girls were cheering she was just in awww. I was so proud of her, when it was her turn to perform she wasn't shy a bit! Bryan and I think it's hilarious how different the girls are. Madie is just like me outgoing, goofy, and will talk to anyone. Payton is just like Bryan, shy until she gets to know you, and likes to sit back and observe! Well, when we got home Madie informed me that I need to hurry up and sign her up for tumbling so she can learn a back flip!! Oh great, that's all we need!!





Payton kept screaming SISSY!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to reading your stuff.





*pssst, turn off word verification...:)