Monday, January 5, 2009

Family Pics 2008


Here are our family pictures that we had done. We used an AWESOME photographer, Holly Stover with Mom and Me Photography. We chose to do our shoot at the canal in Las Colinas, and they turned out wonderful. We had something like 235 pictures to choose from, so I just chose a few to post here. The morning we actually had them scheduled it was like 32 degrees outside, and Payton wasn't thrilled, but I think Holly was still able to get some amazing pics. I can't wait to do them again in the spring. I am going to do one sitting with the whole family, one for Payton for her birthday in all her tutu's, of course all girly. With Madie for her birthday I told her she could pick out what she wanted to wear, within reason, and do what she wanted to do for hers. So we should have lots of pics posted in the near future since the girls birthdays are only a week apart. I hope you enjoy!






No comments: