Monday, January 5, 2009

A Night At The Races....


I can't believe I forgot to post about the world finals. Well, in October we took Madie to the world finals in Ennis. Madie hadn't been to Ennis since Bryan and her went to top fuel a while back, so she was SUPER excited. We were able to go down through the pit and take a look at all the cars. Of course once we got to the junior dragster she begged for an hour for me to let her start racing now. For some reason I don't think she is going to accept no forever, ugh! Bryan's friend Scott was there so he made Madie a "tar ball". Basically he got under a car and wiped the tread off from them doing burn outs, and he made it into a ball for her. She thought it was super cool, and that thing sat on our bar for weeks. It was a very long night, I think it wrapped up around 2am, but we all had a blast.




This was Madie and Bryan's favorite car. The "ball"



My attempt at getting a pic of the jet car, I knew there was no chance.







1 comment:

MommaDJane said...

I just love your family photos, been meaning to tell you that on MySpace but I hardly get on. They turned out great!

I left you an award over at my blog so check it out and claim it.
Enjoy...

{Don't forget to SHINE in 2009}